Monday, August 6, 2012

Finally...Some Direction

I made a list of random things to do today...

1.  Scare Jordan with my rendition of Little Orphan Annie's Tomorrow..loudly.  

2.  Stare into the mirror and then suddenly scream "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

3.  Paint my keyboard with clear nail polish because (1) it keeps my letters on the keys, and (2)  it's SPARKLY!

4.  Listen to a new pop song that DOES NOT have Pitbull in it..if I can find one.

5.  Do the Safety Dance.  Because we all know we like to dance the Safety Dance in secret.

1 comment:

  1. #1 should be great...see if you can film it! #3 - huh. I never thought about doing that. I touch type so it doesn't matter that my letters on my keyboard are gone, but it pisses off other people who use it. Great idea! lol

    ReplyDelete