Friday, August 10, 2012

Attitude is Everything

This morning, I gazed out over my lands with a sense of pride.  (I walked into the kitchen and was happy it was clean)  Surely no man has a kingdom as glorious as this!

After a calm and steadying breath, I mentally prepared myself for the fight ahead.  (I got caffeine) Keeping an eye out for any spies lurking in the shadows, (the dog) I then made my way carefully to the battlefield.  (I went to the office)

I quickly mount my faithful steed (chair) and grab my royal sword and shield (keyboard and mouse).  With my most terrifying war cry (yawn), I surge forward and prepare to attack my dark enemies lurking in the evil Kingdom of Cardiology!  (I start typing my heart doctor).    

Attitude is everything!

To Do List for today...

1.  Climb Mount Everest.  

2.  Name my stepladder "Mount Everest."  Remember to do that before I climb it.  

3.  Change my looks so I no longer resemble Granted -- because I'm tired of being (mis)taken for Granted. 

4.  Ponder the question..."is there a such thing as gluten-free gluten?"

5.  Lather.  Rinse.  Repeat.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, how did I not know this existed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!! You're a natural at the writing thing, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete