Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ranch Dressing

Sometimes, people really tick me off.  I'm a do what I say I'm going to do type person.  All I ask is that I get the same respect.  Is that too much to expect from people?  Evidently so.

With that out of the way, I went to the Ideal Protein doc today and actually gained 0.4 of a pound.  It was so depressing!  I know I know, I was on vacation last week and I didn't stick to it, etc.  And honestly 0.4 is really not that bad, but I tell you it can really be disappointing for the scale to move up instead of down, no matter how much it does.

Here is the lowdown on Ideal Protein.  It is similar to Medifast in that you have three Ideal Protein meals a day plus a healthy lean and green meal.  You are not allowed to have bread, pasta, dairy, or fruit.  You have a specific list of vegetables you can eat.  It's hard sometimes to stick to, because I am a total carb person.  I could take a bath in dairy and smear my face with bread and pasta.  I would pour ranch dressing on dirt and eat it.  I would take a hostage for an ice cream sundae.  And don't even get me started on what I would do for a Klondike bar.

Definite lifestyle changes going on here.  Honestly, it's been a long time coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment